Not afraid to get our hands dirty, we’ve done site visits, lunchroom training sessions, boardroom presentations and a host of other things to help a team, a shift, a board or a whole staff make a difference in their work.
And our work has led to impressive, sustainable results. Huge improvements in productivity, profit, safety, worker engagement, staff retention and streamlined processes representing quantity and quality.
Our Key Interventions
- Workforce teams set up ‘just right’ for Engagement
- Workplaces of Excellence (WPE) by design
- Theatre for Industry Technique for Just in Time learning
- Learning as the linchpin of the organisation’s way of life
- A Culture of Continuous Improvement responding to market and customer needs, inclusive workplace team problem solving, planning for task execution, strategy deployment and waste minimisation.
Our most successful projects start with a full understanding of our client organisation’s improvement opportunities and root cause limitation.
Initially we work with the level of CEO, Operations Director and Leadership Team and then determine the necessary steps.